100% Organic Fairtrade Poplin & Sherpa Cotton
Keep little hands warm on cold days so they can stay out longer and enjoy the winter months. Our gloves are fully lined in beautifully soft, breathable organic cotton sherpa so they'll be nice and snug without overheating. Pair with our matching winter sherpa for a lovely set or gift.Extra Details:
- Durable, woven poplin fabric
- Fully lined in beautifully soft, breathable organic cotton sherpa that will keep little ones warm during colder months
- Snug fit around wrists to keep heat in and prevent from falling off
- Unisex design for boys and girls
- Machine washable Our Sherpa fabric is made from 100% organic and unbleached cotton. When cotton is harvested, little pieces of leaves or bark get attached to the cotton which is normally removed through treating, dyeing and bleaching the fabric. As we want to keep our cotton as natural as possible and not treat it with any nasty chemicals that aren't kind and gentle on your child's skin, you might notice tiny specks in the fabric which are characteristic of cotton in its natural form. These specs can easily be removed with a fine comb, or simply with your fingers. We hope you love this natural, snugly sherpa as much as we do.